It is a central tenet of WLA's Mission to provide a secure, reliable and consistent Assessment environment. However, if you encounter any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 972-509-2930.
If you have registered for an Account at www.wlarc.net
and you receive a "These credentials do not match our records." password error message when you try to log-in, please use our Forgot Password?
reset feature found on the Log In page:
- Click on Forgot Password?
- Enter your email address on the "Reset Password" page and click SEND.
- You will receive a message "We have e-mailed your password reset link! Check your spam folder if you
did not receive the reset password email. Please close this browser tab once you have successfully received the email."
- Once you have received the email, you will click on the link in the body of the email after the sentence "Click here to reset your password:".
- By clicking on the link, this will open a new tab in your browser for you to enter your email address and reset your password.
- Once you have reset your password, you will then continue the assessment process by entering the Company Code given to you on the instruction sheet.
- PLEASE CLOSE THE PREVIOUS BROWSER TAB THAT THE PASSWORD WAS RESET WITH.